Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy in Hawaii

Kind of looks like a picture on a postcard, doesn't it? Those two happy souls were joined together on the island of Oahu, July 20th. They are home now and making a new life together, complete with grocery lists and laundry...and loving every minute of it. It doesn't get much better than this for my daughter and her husband! Isn’t love grand?

But wait! There's more! Guess what other happy couple are now empty nesters, sans kids and cats. That's right, no more cats. None. Finito. Zip, zero, zilch. Just me, my honey and the dog.

And life is good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Great picture of the happy couple. No cats for you and your honey, love is grand, and life is good.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a real nice back in the states wedding party.

Now to some business. My sister can solve your lack of cats problem. Someone dropped off at her house, a mommy cat and two baby cats. They are real nice,and they would move to Merrillville to be with you. I can hook you up with my sister's cats. Just let me know or if the newly married couple would like to enlarge their cat family, that can happen also.

8:04 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

Your most gracious offer is certainly appreciated. However, I feel it is in the best interest of the felines to humbly decline. I will certainly pass the word along to the newlyweds.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home